College Handbook 2017
- 01 Aug 2016
- 2336 pages -
This is the only guide available that contains objective information on every accredited college in the United States - 2,200 four-year colleges and universities, and 1,700 two-year community colleges and technical schools. With its clearly laid-out entries and more than 40 indexes, the College Handbook 2017 is also the fastest, easiest way for students to narrow a college search and compare the schools that they're interested in.
- comprehensive listings of admission requirements, majors, sports, on-campus activities and campus computing
- targeted information for home-schooled students and students considering community college as an option
- useful features for black and Hispanic students
- tables of early decision and wait-list outcomes show information that can't be found in any other guide
- planning calendar and worksheets help students organize their applications and stay on track
- updated annually by a team of editors who verify information with each college, making the College Handbook 2017 the best college reference guide available
The only guide with all the accredited colleges in the United States - more than 3,900 including four-year and two-year colleges and technical schools!